Onebright for adults
We support your friends, family and colleagues in receiving the best care possible. Therapy provides measurable improvements to peoples’ lives by developing the skills needed to enjoy a brighter future.
Signs that a person may need support
Below are some common signs that a person may be struggling with their mental health:
- Changes in concentration and focus
- Avoiding friends and social activities
- Showing extreme mood changes, including uncontrollable “highs” or euphoria
- Confessing they’re feeling excessively sad or low
- Inability to carry out daily activities or handle everyday problems and stress
- Expressing an intense fear of weight gain or concern with appearance
- Overusing substances like alcohol or drugs
- Showing strong feelings of irritability or anger
- Finding it difficult to understand or relate to other people
- Perceiving a different reality, either hallucinations or delusions
How can we help?
From cognitive behavioural therapists and counsellors to clinical psychologists and psychiatrists, we have one of the most comprehensive ranges of clinicians available to treat adults across the UK. This means we can pair individuals with the best clinician for their needs.
We can offer a wide range of support, including:
- Psychiatric care
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Systemic family therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy for Adolescents (IPT-A)
These evidence-based therapies allow their issues to be safely discussed.
When appropriate, families and friends are encouraged to be a positive and proactive part of the treatment process by being involved in the assessment, where the clinician will understand the current issues and explain the recommended treatment.