Our Psychiatric Services
Mental health is the foundation for the well-being and effective functioning of individuals. Our clinical network of psychiatrists are based all over the UK. They provide outpatient appointments and reports.
Psychiatrists are medical doctors who are experts in mental health. They specialise in diagnosing and supporting people with various conditions. Psychiatrists have a deep understanding of physical and mental health – and how they affect each other.
What does a psychiatrist do?
Psychiatrists assess all of your mental and physical symptoms. They make a diagnosis and work with you to develop a management plan for your treatment and recovery.
How can psychiatric services support you?
A psychiatrist can be of particular help if your mental health condition:
- is complex or difficult to diagnose
- is causing you to experience increased distress
- is severe or happens suddenly
- needs medication that only a psychiatrist can prescribe
- isn’t responding to standard treatment through your GP (family doctor).
Contact us for more information