Mental Health Training
A brighter approach to prevention
Our targeted or whole of workforce training services help organisations to build a healthier workforce. We work across organisations to ensure their workforce receives a tailored service, including face-to-face, remote, gamified and e-learning content and have a positive impact on the company’s culture.
A large portfolio of training courses is delivered by seasoned clinicians and academics, covering everything from managing mental health in the workplace, the importance of sleep and diet, stress management, resilience, and the impact of change management on mental health.
• Human reactions to stressors
• Defining your personal resilience
• Practical tips and exercises for enhancing resilience
• Identifying signs and symptoms
• Practical tips and exercises for managing stress
• Peer support
• Acknowledgement, adjustment and acceptance
• Building resilience
• Embracing a future-focused culture
Our suite of gamified training programs enable our clients to reach a wider audience quickly and effectively. Data from our platform shows upwards of 93% of modern employees say they would stay at a company longer if they offer a quality learning and development programme. Topics include: Foundation training (line manager and whole of workforce), five ways to wellbeing and our new module of understanding neurodiversity in the workplace.