Onebright’s engaging e-learning platform is built to improve mental health awareness and promote a healthier culture.
Our simulation based mental health e-learning platform increases accessibility of mental health awareness training.
Our solution features:
- Engaging gamification platform proven to enhance employee engagement and learning
- In-house development of clinical content by accredited clinicians
- Bespoke, tailored content and course structure
- Rich analytical data to drive your company insight
- Mobile ready
- Flexible approach: 24-hour access, 7 days per week, saved progression for later completion
- Multi-lingual solution
- Cost effective all employee solution
- High quality training content, ensures inclusivity, equality and diverse training for all employees
- Gamification is a natural way for employees to learn and retain new information and skills
How e-learning can benefit your company
E-learning can increase a company’s ROI and helps organisations to retain their talent. According to a study by Ceridian, people who work for companies that invest in resources for learning are 83% more likely to feel happier in their jobs.
The emerging workforce want to continually learn and improve their skills, and e-learning allows them to do this.
Key benefits of our e-learning include:
- Demonstrable ROI
- Reduce your company absenteeism and presenteeism linked to mental health issues
- Enhance your staff recruitment and retention
- Raise your employee’s corporate mental health awareness
- Scalable to all employees
- International reach
- Enhances mental health engagement, while reducing stigma
- Improves open workplace culture and working style to optimise mental health
- Improves employee’s resilience, be proactive in making improvements to mental health and wellbeing
- Consistent approach to mental health across the whole business
Finding the perfect foundation course for your line managers
Our training modules cover everything from the importance of sleep and diet to the impact of Covid-19 on mental health. Here are five of our most popular courses.