Clinical Director & CBT Therapist
- BSc (Hons) Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapy
- MSc Mental Health Studies
- Diploma in Nursing, Registered Nurse (Mental Health)
- BABCP Accredited (Practitioner, Supervisor & Trainer)
- PGCert Academic Practice
- Fellow of Higher Education Academy
- EMDR Trained
- Committee member for the BABCP Supervisory Group
Lee provides independent cognitive behavioural therapy to individuals and psychological and emotional wellbeing to organisations while designing and overseeing service development.
In addition to his clinical work, Lee has a Fellowship with the Higher Education Academy (FHEA) providing CBT consultancy to universities as a lecturer practitioner. As the Programme Leader for three MScs in CBT, he provided post-graduate training to mental health professionals. His academic role included the overall management of the programme, teaching, providing clinical supervision and assessing and grading students.
Prior to his role here, Lee worked as a Cognitive Behavioural Therapist managing NHS services in primary and secondary care across London. Lee began his career as a mental health professional in 1988 and had continuously worked as a clinician, building up extensive experience and expertise.