Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for COVID-19 Frontline Workers
Signs & Symptoms: When is therapy required to support our frontline workers mental health?
Some symptoms that frontline workers could be experiencing as a result of COVID-19 are:
- Worrying about when the pandemic will be over and if they can get through work
- Sadness and low mood about being isolated from loved ones
- Stressed about carrying out their job effectively
- Concerned about having the right PPE equipment
- Ruminating about losing patients to the virus
- Shame or guilt about carrying out a different type of role
- Obsessing constantly about being clean
While healthcare workers are often resilient, they are human and need the same psychological support that others do in times of uncertainty.
At Onebright, in addition to our face-to-face and virtual therapy sessions, we run an evidence-based self-guided online CBT programme to help people tackle issues affecting their mental wellbeing. The programme was created to suit a range of lifestyles as it can be accessed anywhere at any time. We believe this type of online therapy is vital for frontline workers who may be struggling to cope, but are still going to work day in day out.
How does Onebright’s Online Therapy work?
- Acts as a self-help tool online
- Digital programme suited to your needs
- Mobile and accessible at any given time
- Supported sessions with a therapist
- Watch video content to understand your thoughts, feelings & behaviours
- Complete digital worksheets to process your thoughts, feelings & behaviours
Individuals work through a range of tools and techniques to target their problems in the online portal. It is recommended to have at least six sessions with one of our BABCP accredited therapists to get the best results. These sessions are 30 minutes each and can be via phone, Skype/Zoom or email.
Our Online Therapy portal currently boasts a recovery rate on par with our face-to-face therapy of 87%, which exceeds the industry standard recovery rate of 52%.
For more information, visit out Contact page to enquire.