Cost-effective online CBT treatment for mental health
Anxiety can cause a change in your behaviour and the way you think and feel about things, resulting in symptoms such as:
- a sense of dread
- continually feeling “on edge”
- difficulty concentrating
The symptoms may cause you to withdraw from social contact to avoid feelings of worry and dread. It is also common to find working difficult and stressful and cause employees to take time off sick. There are also some common physical symptoms of anxiety which include:
- a noticeably strong, fast or irregular heartbeat (palpitations)
- muscle aches and tension
- trembling or shaking
- dry mouth
- excessive sweating
- shortness of breath
- stomach ache
- feeling sick
- pins and needles
- difficulty falling or staying asleep (insomnia)
Whatever feelings or emotional difficulties your team may be facing now, our online therapy programme can help your employees understand their thoughts, feelings and behaviours and teach the techniques to manage them.
Online CBT may be right for you if:
- You are self-isolating due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- You want CBT therapy which is cost-effective, and an affordable option compared to face to face CBT therapy
- You want to get started quickly with support from a CBT therapist
- Your busy schedule means that you would prefer to work at your own pace online
- You want a solution built on proven effective CBT interventions allowing you to access remote therapy (from home, the office or on the move)
- Lower cost with assistance from therapist
Our self-guided Therapy programme called SilverCloud is an excellent solution to receive Cognitive Behavioural Therapy with the flexibility to access the programme from anywhere.
CBT is a way of helping you to cope with stress, disorders and emotional problems and is as effective as face to face therapy.
When you enrol for the self-guided therapy programme, you also have access to a Onebright CBT therapist who will provide you with the relevant modules on SilverCloud. These will include videos, exercises and materials specifically chosen to help you, relating to intervention tools.
Your CBT therapist will then regularly review your progress and offer feedback, encouragement and guidance. It is recommended that you have at least 6 sessions, which can be over the phone, Skype or email. The course is designed to be completed in your own time and at your own pace.
Why choose Onebright for your mental health treatment?
- We are BABCP accredited – The highest gold standard that a CBT psychotherapist can achieve.
- We have an 87% recovery rate – This exceeds industry standards which on average report a 52% recovery rate.
- Rapid service – You don’t have to worry about battling long waiting lists to speak to someone and start feeling better. You can begin the online therapy program within a few days.
Our online CBT programme is the most effective way of receiving treatment for whatever difficulty you are facing with your mental health.
You do not have to suffer in silence, use this time and get in touch with us to start your recovery.
How can Onebright help to support you?
If you are struggling with your mental health and are starting to feel anxious or down, then below is a list of services we have that will be able to support you: