COVID-19 Anxiety Training
Supporting employees in the workplace with COVID-19 anxiety training
Onebright’s clinicians remain at the forefront of the latest research and are true experts in mental health.
We deliver an industry-leading clinical governance structure to corporates across the globe. Our training empowers managers to intervene earlier where there are signs of mental health deterioration, support individuals through recovery, limit the impact on the business, and give employees the tools to build a brighter future.
Why invest in COVID-19 Anxiety Training?
As the research mounts on the growing mental health impact that the pandemic has had on individuals, an invisible pandemic continues to spill over into the workplace; one that requires more than simply raising awareness or approving an extended holiday break for an employee.
Anxiety has always been part of working life, but COVID-19 has propelled this into the limelight.
Benefits of COVID-19 anxiety training for businesses
We aim to help companies find ways to create the right conditions to support mental wellbeing in the workplace through an environment and culture of participation, equality, safety and fairness.
Our anxiety training will help businesses to:
- Create a more open, inclusive and resilient workplace that attracts and retains top talent
- We aim to reduce absenteeism and long-term absence from work
- Prevent unnecessary staff turnover
- Provide tools for resilience during times of hybrid and remote work
- Build a reputation as an employer that truly cares for employees
- Support sustainable performance and productivity with a 5-6x return on investment
Benefits of COVID-19 anxiety training for leaders
Onebright’s practical and engaging mental health training modules will upskill your managers, enabling them to boost resilience, spot signs of mental ill-health and enhance staff loyalty.
- Informed about mental health and are confident in their ability to have a conversation about mental wellbeing with employees
- Ability to identify the sometimes subtle triggers, signs and symptoms of an individual who is experiencing mental ill-health
- Reduce the stigma surrounding mental ill-health, improve overall communication between employees and managers and their willingness to be transparent
Outline of our COVID-19 anxiety training
Our training modules teach managers the practical skills to identify a person struggling with mental health and use our clinically derived tools to deal with any crisis situations that arise in the workplace. Trained managers will walk away with the confidence and knowledge to support their team effectively.
- How to identify signs and symptoms that an employee is struggling with their mental health
- Awareness of the stigma associated with mental health and education of identifying triggers and symptoms of low mental health and common mental health issues
- How to have conversations about mental wellbeing with an employee
- How to support a successful return to work following a mental health-related absence
- Resources and sign-posting options with content that is population-specific
- Maintaining boundaries and self-care
- Ongoing monitoring of mental wellbeing in the workplace
Additional mental health training
Our COVID-19 Anxiety Mental Health training can be delivered as a stand-alone module, or you can incorporate any of our other 80 modules. We can develop completely bespoke content depending on the needs that arise from previous training, to make sure you get optimal impact.
We deliver our training in a range of methods including:
- Online or live training modules
- Independent learning and peer mentoring
- Course workbook and resources
- Can be delivered via a digital platform or in-person
- Fully tailored to your team and their needs