Dr Caroline Taylor
- Enhanced Post Graduate Certificate in CBT for Trauma (in progress)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (2013)
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (2010)
- BSc (Hons.) Psychology, with Health and Clinical Psychology (2003)
- Chartered by the British Psychological Society
- HCPC registered Clinical Psychologist
- BABCP Accredited
Caroline has been involved with Onebright (formerly Efficacy) for almost six years, initially she worked as a part-time Senior Therapist within London and wider Network. She has now gained a leadership role within Efficacy and continues to work with clients presenting with a wide range of mental health difficulties.
Caroline worked in the NHS for 15 years, holding a range of roles and responsibilities including research, leadership, supervision, consultation, and clinical governance alongside her clinical caseload. She enjoys working within the CBT model as it is transparent, collaborative, and pragmatic; giving a clear roadmap to support people in their goals and hopes for the future.
She is committed to service and skills development, for herself and the team; to ensure effective and ethical treatment delivery within a reflective practice framework. Before her training in psychology and psychological therapy she was a chef, so she has a good grounding in fast paced environments.